1) BEFORE----- For precautions sake,get a photo fingerprint set, that you, the adult in the child's life keep, at least 1X per year and keep them AT HOME in a safe place.
2) LOST?------Call the Police for a case I.D. number and the wait is3 -hours.
3) CALL----FLORIDA CLEARING HOUSE and give them the Police Case I.D. number you got from the Police, the number to call is
4) CALL---A national missing children's center. One is the Center for Missing and Exploited Children, phone number: 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678)
5) LASTLY-- -If you believe in prayer or a higher being, PRAY, you wont feel so alone.
NATIONAL MISSING KIDS ALERT
National Missing Kids Alert, was established to focus on information for and about kids,In that respect in mind, this publication was structured and printed with all kids in mind. Missing kids,whether they are abducted in one of many ways or run away for one reason or another; they are gone. Adults who take advantage of them in a predatory manner need to dealt with severly. Where the solution lies is best said, by repetitiously teaching all children,no matter where they live, what their status is,or what their color,creed,or race, need to taught CHILD SAFETY.With this opinion we advocate; if the adults, not necessarily parents, in kids lives, teach them how to be safe, in a given situation, when no trusted adult is around, they can help save themselves. We try to teach, that it is important for all adults to be on the same page with child safety issues,if not, what happens? The kids get confused and act out and we end up back in the beginning. After checking out the web, we found publications, but none as diverse and informative as this one. It just started printing in Spanish as well as English, in the future, Creole as well. This three-year publication has non-profit status, as defined by the Federal Government and is a non-profit State of Florida corporation.